Sunday, August 15, 2010

Crocheted Blankets

The first picture is a blanket crocheted by my sister-in-law Michelle.  The picture doesn't do it justice because it really shines.  And it's really warm.  And it's quite a bit bigger than the second blanket.  The edging is fantastic so I had to take a close-up picture of that.  I'm hoping this turns into one of those blankets that the baby can drag around until he's too old for it ;)





The second picture is the blanket I crocheted for her youngest boy when he was born almost 5 years ago.  It's in excellent condition.  I wish I'd used shinier softer yarn for all the work that goes into making these.

1 comment:

buzygrizz said...

I have blankets just like these. The first one was knitted for Sam, and I love that it's reverse image is opposite (knit square is the perl square on the other side). The blue one is like what you did for Daniel--which he still loves because it's his very own.
--Lisa

Post a Comment