Thursday, January 21, 2010

Socks and a Beanie


Knitted Socks

This sock pattern is Bluebells from "Booties, Booties, Booties."  I used sock yarn, which is weight -1- and a size 3 set of knitting needles.  But it turned out too small so hopefully it will fit for the first week or two.  I'm going to make another set of socks that are much larger.



Crocheted Beanie

I made up this pattern for a crochet-thread beanie.  I'm going to line the inside rim with something soft.  The bottom rim is a puff stitch.  It's still not long enough but I ran out of thread.  This is 18" round, which according to growth charts should fit in the 9-12 month range.




Crocheted Edge Burp Clothes

This is a "double post stich" meaning you do a double crochet, then do it in the previous stitch, then go foreward 2 stiches to start again.  I realized that there is a difference in crochet threads.  Next one I'm going to use the heavier brown like the beanie.



No comments:

Post a Comment